INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- the browser types and versions used
- the operating system used by the accessing system
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
- the sub-websites
- the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
- an Internet protocol address (IP address)
- the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
- the geographical location of the user
- the page views and site navigation paths
- the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
- any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage data collected is needed to
- deliver the content of our website correctly
- optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
- ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
- provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
(1) the user has a valid email address and
(2) the user registers for the newsletter shipping.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address registered by a user for the first time for newsletter shipping, for legal reasons, in a double opt-in procedure. The confirmation email is used to prove whether the owner of the email address as the user is authorised to receive the newsletter.
(1) the user’s contact information
(2) the user’s name
(3) the name of the user’s employer
(4) the user’s job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) and information contained in communications between the user and Virtually Brewed
(1) the user’s contact details
(2) the user’s bank card details
(3) the transaction details with regards to the purchase
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- email address will be retained for a minimum period of 1 year and for a maximum period of 6 years.
- the period of retention of email addresses will be determined based on
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website is owned and operated by Virtually Brewed. We are registered as self-employed in the UK.